I’m not 100% happy with it – but the site needed a splash of color. I fixed some issues I had with the side menu. It took me about an hour after that to get it working in IE. I know that I may get inspired and re-design it in a month. Or it could stay like this for a year. I was frustrating Christine last night with the creative process. I get some techno, photoshop, cheez-it’s and about 50 text windows going; and I’m unstoppable until around 2:00am. Sorry girl.
The background is a technique I’ve used before. I like the little anomalies that show up when you create a zero jpeg. Base color; Add noise; More color; Pixelate; Save for web – jpg quality set to zero.